Saturday, November 22, 2008

Personalized Calendar - Christmas Gift :)

This is soooo easy and it is perfect for family and friends and teacher and etc...

Materials (to make 2)
1 sheet of CUTE scrapbook paper
2 printed calendars (I made it easy for you, the link to the website where I found my calendar is
at the bottom of the post!)

Hole Punch - the kind that makes smaller holes, not the regular size hole punch

4 brads

Corner rounder, optional
magnet, optional

Directions:
Cut down CUTE scrapbook paper into two, 5 1/2 inch pieces. I like to corner-round my corners on the calendar, so I do this next.




















Then, you cut out the calendars trying to make them as even as possible. Punch a hole thru the calendar at the top on each side. Line them up on the paper where you want them to be, and then punch thru the paper.



















Attach to the sheet with the brads and you are (almost) DONE!



















This is where I pick out a CUTE pic that will go with my CUTE paper. I am making these for Hunter's classmates, so his teacher will be adding the pics. Here is a picture of the one I made last year though.


















You can attach the picture with grommets, brads or just glue it on :) Super cute, personalized and easy! Add a magnet to the back to make an instant showpiece!

0 comments: