Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Dirty things that can only be said on Thanksgiving...

01. Talk about a huge breast
02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist
03. It's Cool Whip time
04. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst
05. That's one terrific spread
06. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat
07. Are you ready for seconds yet
08. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it
09. Just wait your turn, you'll get some
10. Don't play with your meat
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

0 comments: