Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm not dead

...but working full time is overwhelming to say the least. I LOVE my new job, but with that and Hunter's homework, Dane's homework, soccer, meetings, etc... I don't have time for much else!

Dane did get into the preschool at the local elementary so he goes Mon-Fri all day - it's been an adjustment for him but he has done GREAT. He is adapting awesome! Hunter is loving school too. Baby Colt is loving getting all of grandma's attention :)


Not much else has changed. Did I tell you how much I LOVE my new job. Seriously. I didn't realize how much I TOTALLY missed teaching until I stepped back into that classroom! :) I have a great group of kids and they are busy - just think, 16 5-yr old boys and 7 5-yr old girls in one small room. Yep, busy. I can't believe we are already almost 1/2 way thru the first marking period already! CRAZY!

1 comments:

The Beach Life said...

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!